With the rising demand for personalized healthcare, private blood tests have become a valuable asset for individuals seeking a holistic understanding of their health. If you are searching for private blood tests in London, we will provide an in-depth look at its benefits, what tests are available, and how our services can help you.
Popular Blood Tests in London:
Below we have a selection of the most sought-after and common private blood tests available in London. Our tests are designed to provide detailed insights into your overall health, screening vital organ functions, to detecting potential deficiencies and infections, offering a proactive approach to your overall well-being.
- Full Blood Test – The popular Full Blood test detects potential abnormalities in your blood cells, it measures red and white blood cells, haemoglobin, haematocrit, and platelet counts. It is able to detect signs of iron deficiency anemia, infection or inflammation, and bleeding or clotting disorders.
- Thyroid Function Test – Our thyroid function private blood test evaluates the levels of thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) in your blood. Irregular TSH levels, whether excessively high or too low, may indicate a problem with your thyroid function.
- Liver Function Test – Our liver function blood test measures Bilirubin, Alkaline Phosphatase, Aspartate Aminotransferase, Alanine Aminotransferase, Gamma-Glutamyl Transferase, Albumin, Globulin, Creatine Kinase, Lactate Dehydrogenase, and Total Protein. Regularly receiving liver function testing will help with early detection, monitoring progression of liver disease and medication, and identifying potential risk factors.
- Vitamin D Blood Test – One of the best private blood tests you can get in London, particularly in the winter months, is a Vitamin D test. The vitamin D test will help diagnose symptoms of vitamin d deficiency, and can be used to monitor treatment or chronic medical conditions.
- Diabetes (HbA1c) Screening – Glycated haemoglobin (HbA1c) is measured to discover the average blood glucose levels within a period of 3 months. HbA1c blood tests can also aid in indicating if you are of a pre-diabetic status, or if you are at risk.
- Inflammation Screening (CRP) – This inflammation screening tests for the presence of C-reactive protein, which releases as a response to infection or inflammation. It is typically used to assess a range of potential conditions, such as autoimmune disease, fungal infections, Sepsis, Inflammatory Bowl Disease, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, and forms of Arthritis.
- Covid-19 RNA Blood Test – Our rapid Covid-19 RNA test uses molecular technology to detect the nucleic acid of SARS-CoV-2. In contrast to antigen tests, this private blood test provides a higher accuracy due to increased sensitivity and specificity.
- Iron Deficiency Test – Iron deficiency blood tests measure the levels of iron (-HB/Hb2O2) in the body, determining the amount of haemoglobin within the blood. This test can provide an indication of anaemia, if low levels are detected.
Comprehensive Private Blood Tests:
We have expanded services beyond our popular blood tests in London, offering a wide selection of specialised private blood tests. Our tests cover a variety of areas, including sports and fitness, wellness screenings, and targeted hormonal and thyroid assessments, and much more:
- Sports & Fitness Tests: Specifically tailored to athletes or those simply wanting to develop their fitness journey, our sports and fitness private blood tests will help boost your performance.
- Hormone Blood Tests: Access a variety of hormone blood tests covering everything from thyroid hormones, testosterone, prolactin, and more…
- Wellness Screenings: Our regular wellness screenings will help you track your overall health and detect potential issues early, perfect for anyone who wants an overview of their health or are undertaking a new regime.
- Thyroid Tests: Our thyroid blood tests are essential for those tracking their thyroid hormones or are worried about potential thyroid imbalances.
- Covid Blood Tests: Stay up-to-date with our Covid-19 tests which include antibody testing, vitamin D tests, and seasonal respiratory virus screenings for extra detail.
Click here to view all of our private blood tests on offer…
Advanced and Specialised Private Blood Testing Options:
In addition to our standard range of private blood test options, we also provide advanced and specialised blood testing for the London region. If you are interested in any of these specialised blood tests, contact us to find out more.
We provide access to:
- Concepto Non Invasive Prenatal Testing: Concepto NIPT is a safe and non-invasive screening test that utilizes cell-free DNA (cf DNA) that is found in maternal blood, it detects prenatal chromosomal anomalies accurately.
- Specialist Dermatologist Consultation & Treatment: Our Hyperhidrosis treatment aims to stop excessive sweating, we provide long lasting treatments that are clinically validated to expel swear and odor. Consult with our specialist dermatologist if you are interested in Hyperhidrosis treatment.
- Immucura Dendritic Cell Therapy Referral: Working with Immucura, we provide a referral service for innovative cancer therapy, ensuring a safe and convenient space for patients to undergo pre-screening tests and dendritic cell therapy.
- Referral for Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Treatment: PRP therapy uses the patient’s own blood to treat hair loss, as it promotes hair growth and reduces inflammation. Results may vary depending on the severity of the hair loss, and it may not be effective for all types of hair loss.
- Training Services: We have the capability to offer onsite and offsite training for the following: Phlebotomy, Risk Assessments, Infection Control, Audits, CQC preparation, and more.
- Specialist Referrals: We have a test service that provide specialised tests that are not listed on our site, please contact us to discuss any requirements or questions you may have.
Why Choose Bioma for Private Blood Tests in London?
Selecting the proper private blood test provider in London is vital to guaranteeing precise, rapid, and confidential healthcare services. We are a suitable option for individuals located in London searching for thorough and tailored private blood testing solutions, our commitment is reflected our fast turnaround for test results, flexible walk-in access, personalisation, and extensive range of testing options:
Our Private Blood Testing Process:
Our aim is to provide private blood tests in London that are easy and convenient to use. Our seamless and efficient process delivers the personalised care you deserve. Whether you want to monitor your health, diagnose conditions, of seek peace of mind, we have a comprehensive range of private blood test for your needs. Discover how our process works:
- Choose your Test: Browse through our private blood test options to select the select the test or service that best suits your needs, we also have specialist referrals for tests that are not listed on our site.
- Schedule your Blood Test: Enjoy flexibility by selecting a convenient date and time for your blood test, or take advantage of our walk-in appointments.
- Taking your Blood Sample: When you visit our clinic to have your blood sample taken, or experienced staff will guide you through the entire process.
- Access your Results: Within 24 hours you will be able to easily access your blood test results online.
- Consultation: Schedule a follow-up consultation with our remote GP service if you would like to discuss your test results. They will assist you in interpreting the results, providing advice, and guiding you on the next steps for your health and wellness journey.
★★★★★ I had an amazing experience with Bioma – Luke Parsons
“I had an amazing experience with Bioma, as soon as I walked through the doors I felt immediately at ease. All of the staff were so friendly and helpful with choosing the treatment that would be right for me.
I had the intolerance test done myself, which was a completely painless blood test which was done within the minute.
I received my results promptly, and I must say, within a couple of days following the advice from my findings the symptoms that I walked into Bioma with had dispersed and I felt great!
Thank you all so much.”
★★★★★ Excellent service – Megan Northcott
“Excellent service. Efficient, friendly, competent and fast.
Would recommend to anyone.”
★★★★★ Really excellent experience – Amrit Bahia
“Really excellent experience. Bioma made us feel really comfortable, answered all our questions and best of all we received the reports to our tests a few hours later – now that was efficient !”
Frequently Asked Questions:
Explore some of the most frequently asked questions that we receive regarding our private blood testing services, feel free to contact us if you have any other concerns or questions…