General well-being blood test
Results within 24 hours
Blood draw included
- Vitamin D - It is essential that correct levels of vitamin D are maintained for good immunity.
- Anaemia screen - Low levels of haemoglobin lead to general fatigue, low energy, this test can help you regulate your Iron. vitamin B12 intake and management of general health.
- Cholesterol & Triglycerides - This essential test allows you to help diagnose potential heart and blood vessel disease and can help you access preventative treatments or modify lifestyle appropriately.
- Diabetes screen - Knowing your risk of diabetes has multitude of benefits including early diagnosis and even preventing oneself from becoming diabetic with appropriate management.
- Full blood count - The full blood count (FBC) test looks are the components of your blood such as red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets. Abnormalities in these, such increased or decreased number of specific cells types can indicate the presence of medical disorders.